Availability Required: Full Time
About the Role:
This is a role as a Centre Manager in a challenging PRU setting in Fallowfield. The staff member will be responsible for ensuring the educational and pastoral wellbeing of the children on their site. This will include making sure the young people's EHCP's are being met and they are receiving education in line with the national curriculum.
- Experience in working with young people with challenging behaviour, SEMH and additional needs
- A strong understanding of the national curriculum
- Good knowledge of safeguarding, child protection, and confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- A passion for helping children achieve their full potential
Benefits of Zen Educate:
At Zen Educate, we believe that teachers and teaching assistants should have a good work-life balance, receive better pay, and have access to on-hands support for finding the right role. Our platform allows you to work flexibly and choose your own hours, all while being paid fairly. We also provide ongoing support to help you find the perfect role that fits your experience and skills, so you can focus on what you do best – helping children learn and grow.