An opportunity to joining a stunning and well regard Church of England academy for girls aged 11-18 situated on Parsons Green in South West London. Established in September 1917, there are currently 763 girls on roll, of whom 166 are in the Sixth Form and 90 teaching and support staff. It is an outstandingly successful school in welcoming girls of all academic abilities and ensuring that they achieve their full potential. The school seeks to offer a safe, caring and intellectually stimulating environment supported by a strong programme of extra-curricular activities that enables students to go on to lead fulfilled and enriched lives. The majority of students stay on in the Sixth Form that has high academic standards. This enables girls to choose undergraduate courses at universities of their choice, including Oxbridge, Imperial and UCL as well as art and music colleges.
About the role:
- Full-time secondary teacher position within the English Faculty
- Teaching mixed ability classes in KS3 and KS4
- Ability to teach A level English is advantageous
- Friendly, supportive, and dynamic department with a strong track record of excellent support for NQTs
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent
- Relevant degree in English or related subject
- Experience teaching English at secondary level
- Strong subject knowledge and passion for English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
At Zen Educate, we understand the importance of work-life balance, better pay, and on-hand support for teaching staff. We are dedicated to helping teachers and teaching assistants find the right role for them. Join Zen Educate today and experience the benefits of a flexible schedule, competitive pay, and our supportive community.