We are seeking an experienced EYFS TA to join our team in Newham. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of supporting children in their early years, and will be passionate about creating a stimulating and nurturing learning environment.
The role has an immediate start date to continue until July 2023. Trials to be held as soon as possible before the Easter holidays.
* Supporting the teacher in planning and delivering a high-quality EYFS curriculum that meets the needs of all children
* Supporting children with a range of learning needs, including those with special educational needs and disabilities
* Observing and assessing children's development, and providing feedback to the teacher and parents/carers as required
* Supporting the teacher in maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of children's progress
* Creating a safe and stimulating learning environment that promotes children's social, emotional, and cognitive development
* Supporting children's personal care needs, including toileting and hygiene
* Working collaboratively with other professionals, such as speech and language therapists and occupational therapists, to support children's development
* Attending meetings and training sessions as required
* Experience of working in an EYFS setting, preferably in a school
* A good understanding of the EYFS framework and curriculum
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with children, parents/carers, and colleagues
* A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
* The ability to work independently and as part of a team
* A willingness to undertake further training and professional development
If you are an experienced EYFS TA with a passion for working with young children and a commitment to promoting their development, we would love to hear from you. Please register your interest on the Zen Educate app now.