We are currently seeking a professional and reliable office administrator to join our team at a primary school located in Leeds. This part-time role will require availability for 15 to 20 hours per week, mainly covering afternoons until 16:30. As an office administrator you will play a vital role in supporting the classroom teacher and ensuring the smooth running of daily activities.
- Knowledge of general office procedures and practice
- Experience working in a primary school setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Patience and understanding when working with children
- Relevant qualifications in childcare or education