We are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Primary Teacher or HLTA to join our team at a Tameside primary school. This full-time position is available for the full academic year and will involve working 1:1 with a pupil in Year 3 who has additional needs.
You will be responsible for planning and delivering a differentiated curriculum, with the support of the class teacher. The role will also involve personal care and moving and handling, but rest assured, full training will be provided. We are looking for someone who can deliver high-quality learning to help the student achieve their full potential.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), suitable for ECTs
- Experience working with children with additional needs is desirable
- Strong knowledge of the primary curriculum
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt teaching methods to suit individual students
- Commitment to providing a safe and inclusive learning environment
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team