We are currently looking for an experienced member of staff for a long term placement (starting as soon as possible until the end of the academic year).
We are looking for a member of staff who has significant experience of providing inclusion and behaviour support.
This would be to work alongside our current Senior Inclusion Support Worker and SENCo (under leadership of SLT) to coordinate and deliver inclusion support across School.
This would include (but not be limited to):
• a comprehensive timetable of support across a number of pupils with SEMH and potential autism/communication and interaction needs (this role would not be limited to 1:1 support for a specific pupil)
• planning programmes of support and intervention for themselves and other inclusion support staff to deliver as part of provision for pupils
• responding to behaviour/inclusion needs as these arise in school
• supporting a nurture provision over lunchtimes and break times
• working in partnership with the SENCo/Senior Inclusion worker to make strategic plans that cater for needs based on presenting needs in school
Candidates would ideally