Role: KS1 Primary Teacher
Availability: Full Time
A lovely primary school in Bradford are looking for a KS1 class teacher to cover some maternity leave for the whole of the next academic year.
About the role:
- Full-time position
- Teaching KS1
- Maternity cover
- Starting in September 2023
- Planning and delivering lessons
- Marking and assessing work
- Attending staff meetings and parent-teacher meetings
- Creating a positive and safe learning environment
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Experience teaching KS1
- Excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- Ability to plan and deliver engaging lessons
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Current DBS (within 12 months) or willing to apply for one through Zen Educate
At Zen Educate, we believe in helping teachers and teaching assistants find the right role that fits their lifestyle. We offer:
- Work-life balance: Choose the days you want to work and the locations you want to work in.
- Better pay: We believe in paying our teachers and teaching assistants fairly for the work they do.
- On hands support: Our experienced team provides support throughout the job search process, from finding the right role to providing help with your CV and interview preparation.
If you're a passionate and dedicated primary teacher looking for a new role, apply now!