Are you a passionate and dedicated Primary Teaching Assistant looking for a new opportunity in Ealing? This supportive and nurturing primary school is seeking an enthusiastic SEN TA to join their team full-time to support KS1 students in KS1 with ASD and ADHD.
About the role:
- Working with children in KS1, supporting them with their learning and development
- Assisting the class teacher with planning and delivering lessons
- Providing additional support to children with special educational needs
- Working with the class teacher and SENCo to implement children's EHCPs
- Building positive relationships with children, staff and parents
- Full-time position, Monday to Friday during term time
- Experience working with children in a primary school setting
- Knowledge of the primary curriculum and the ability to support children with their learning
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
At Zen Educate, we are committed to improving work life balance for teachers and teaching assistants. We offer better pay than traditional supply agencies and provide on hands support to help teaching staff find the right role. Join us and take the next step in your career!