We are seeking a full-time Secondary Teaching Assistant to join our vibrant and dedicated team of educators in Brent.
As a Secondary Teaching Assistant, your primary role will be to support students with special educational needs and disabilities in 1:1, 1:2, and small group settings.
You will work closely with the SEN department to support the learning and development of students by providing tailored assistance to meet their individual needs.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, open-minded, and enthusiastic about working with students with SEN.
- A genuine passion for working with students with special educational needs and disabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Flexibility and adaptability
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn