An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Early Years Practitioner to support the EYFS teaching and learning at Bandon Hill Primary School in South Wallington. The role is varied, and we are looking for an adaptable, flexible and resourceful individual able to cope in a high-pressure environment and deal with constantly changing priorities.
• Working with class teachers to deliver excellent teaching and learning.
• Accompanying groups on trips.
• Working with the teacher to create stimulating classroom displays and learning resources
• Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners
• Creating opportunities for all learners to reach their potential, irrespective of ability
WHAT WE OFFER:
Part-time, term-time hours
• The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above.
• Previous experience in a primary school setting.
• a proven ability to work on their own initiative.
• a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults.
• the ability to use relevant technology/equipment.
• a can-do attitude.
• a commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.