1:1 support every afternoon, 5 days a week, from 12.30-3.30 pm (15 hours a week total)
A lovely nursery have a child due to start school next September.
The child has global delay, is unsteady on his feet (but walking) and has a feeding plan as he drinks everything through a bottle. He also has a diagnosis of Kawasaki Disease.
The nursery is looking for a practitioner who has SEN experience.
**About the Role:**
- Providing 1:1 support to a child with global delay, unsteady on his feet, and with a feeding plan
- Assisting the child with daily activities and ensuring their safety and well-being
- Collaborating with the nursery team to create inclusive learning environments
- Implementing individualized learning plans and adapting activities to meet the child's needs
- Monitoring and recording the child's progress and communicating with parents and other professionals
- Previous experience working with children with special educational needs (SEN)
- Knowledge of global delay, Kawasaki Disease, and feeding plans
- Understanding of safeguarding procedures and child protection policies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with the nursery team, parents, and professionals
- Patience, empathy, and a nurturing approach to support the child's development
- Relevant qualifications in childcare or early years education
At Zen Educate, we prioritize the well-being and satisfaction of our teachers and teaching assistants. We understand the importance of work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible full-time opportunities like this one. Additionally, we believe in fair pay for our educators, ensuring that you are compensated appropriately for your skills and dedication. Our team is also committed to providing on-hand support, helping you find the right role that matches your expertise and career aspirations. Join Zen Educate and experience a fulfilling and rewarding journey in education.