This independent Muslim school in Haringey is looking for a Nursery teacher to join their team full time. Expectations are someone who has early years experience and can hit the ground running. You will be working 28-30 hours a week.
About the Role:
- Delivering high-quality teaching and learning to pupils in Reception
- Planning and preparing lessons in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Assessing and evaluating pupils' progress and providing feedback to parents and carers
- Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment for all pupils
- Collaborating with colleagues and parents to support pupils' development and wellbeing
- Participating in staff meetings, training sessions, and parent evenings as required
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Experience teaching in a primary school, preferably in the early years
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
- Ability to motivate and inspire pupils to achieve their full potential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
If you are a EYFS teacher looking for a full-time role in Haringey, apply now with Zen Educate to take advantage of the benefits we offer and find the right role for you.