PE teacher & learning mentor in Hackney - full academic year - September start with possibility to start sooner
Primary school in Hackney • Full Time
Posted 3 months ago
We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate PE Coach & Learning Mentor to join our team in Hackney. The successful candidate will have a strong background in Physical Education and experience working with young people in an educational setting.
* Deliver high-quality PE lessons to primary school students.
* Plan, prepare and deliver engaging and challenging lessons that enable all students to achieve their full potential.
* Provide individual and group mentoring to students, focusing on academic and personal development.
* Monitor and track student progress, providing regular feedback to students, parents, and teaching staff.
* Plan and organise extracurricular activities and events related to Physical Education.
* Collaborate with teaching staff to develop and implement individual learning plans for students.
* Attend meetings and training sessions to keep up to date with best practices in student mentoring.
* Experience working with young people in an educational setting.
* A passion for PE and the ability to inspire and motivate young people.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with students, parents, and teaching staff.
* Strong organisational and planning skills, with the ability to manage competing priorities.
* A commitment to the safeguarding and welfare of all students.
This role is due to start in September 2023, but has the possibility to start sooner depending on the availability of the successful candidate.
Please register your interest to find out more!