We seek to appoint an outstanding, passionate and caring SENCo with high standards, experience and a commitment to our unique Jewish ethos to join our school from January 2024, part-time, 3 days per week. You would have responsibility for SEND, LAC, EAL, More Able and children who have been identified as vulnerable and deliver effective and efficient support, advice and training to colleagues and facilitate inclusive education, so as to ensure that all pupils with additional needs make progress in their learning and achieve to the very best of their ability. We are committed to your professional development and would particularly welcome applications from teachers who have recent professional development relevant to the role of SENCo.
About the Role:
- Part-time role, working 3 days per week
- Responsible for supporting students with special educational needs, looked after children, English as an additional language, more able students, and vulnerable children
- Provide effective support, advice, and training to colleagues to ensure inclusive education
- Facilitate the progress and achievement of pupils with additional needs
- Commitment to the school's unique Jewish ethos
- Opportunity for professional development
- January 2024 start date
- Qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Recent professional development relevant to the role of SENCo
- Experience working with special educational needs and vulnerable children
- Passionate about providing inclusive education
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Benefits of Zen Educate for Teachers and Teaching Assistants:
- Work-life balance: Zen Educate offers flexible working options, allowing you to choose roles that fit your schedule and commitments outside of work.
- Better pay: By joining Zen Educate, you have the opportunity to earn higher rates of pay compared to traditional teaching agencies, allowing you to be fairly compensated for your skills and experience.
- On-hand support: We provide ongoing support to our teaching staff, helping you find the right role and providing guidance throughout your teaching career.
If you have a passion for supporting students with additional needs and want to be part of a school committed to inclusive education, apply now to join our team as a part-time Primary Teacher.