We are looking for someone who is offering the following…..
· Someone who has a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special
· Someone who is comfortable entering public places on the way home from work, with unknown substances all over their clothes
· Someone who can distribute warm hugs are required
· Someone with the skills to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people is of the upmost importance
· You must be able to laugh at jokes that you do not find funny or do not understand.
· You will preferably have a little but if quirkiness. If a child requests that you are a dinosaur, then you will be the most fractious, funny dinosaur ever
· You must be comfortable telling people in the same room as you that you are going to the toilet.
· Must pretend to eat playdough creations realistically, and drink lots and lots of cups of teas
· Must have a high level of comfort around talking about bodily functions. You must have a strong sense of smell to enable you to respond to said bodily functions.
· Ability to bring stories to life using voices, and with numerous questions and thoughts expressed with every page.
· You must be prepared to have lots of fun in the work place. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day
· And finally must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many children and their families.
Level 2/ 3 and above
paediatric first aid preferred
FGM and prevent duty preferred
Minimum 1 years experience