SEN Reception Teaching Assistant - Full Time
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Primary Teaching Assistant to join our team at a Primary School in Stockport. This role specifically focuses on Reception SEN support, providing additional assistance to children with Special Educational Needs. As a Teaching Assistant, you will work closely with the class teacher to support the development and progress of all pupils in the classroom. This is a full-time position, offering an excellent opportunity for individuals who are committed to making a positive impact on the lives of young learners.
- Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a primary school setting
- Knowledge and understanding of Special Educational Needs
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build positive and supportive relationships with children and staff
- A patient and empathetic approach to working with children with additional needs
- A relevant Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent (e.g. Level 2 or 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools)
Benefits of Zen Educate:
At Zen Educate, we understand the importance of work-life balance for teachers and teaching assistants. We believe that everyone deserves a fulfilling career without sacrificing personal commitments. That's why we offer the following benefits:
- Work Life Balance: Choose your own working schedule and take control of your work-life balance.
- Better Pay: We offer competitive rates of pay, ensuring that our teachers and teaching assistants are rewarded for their dedication and hard work.
- On-Hands Support: Our dedicated team provides ongoing support, ensuring that you find the right role that matches your skills and preferences. We are here to guide and assist you throughout your journey.
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant looking for a new opportunity in Stockport, apply now to join our team at Zen Educate. Together, we can make a difference in the lives of young learners.