Lovely school in search of a dedicated and passionate individual with experience in supporting children with complex and severe learning difficulties.
Must have a genuine desire to make a positive impact on the lives of students and help them reach their full potential through supporting them as a Teaching assistant.
As an SEN Teaching Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Providing one-on-one support to students with SEN, specifically in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
- Creating and implementing individualised learning plans to meet the unique needs of each student.
- Assisting with classroom activities and ensuring a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Collaborating with teachers and other staff members to address the diverse needs of our students.
- Offering emotional and behavioural support to students as required.
Express interest so a member of the team can reach out to you.