We are looking for a committed and passionate TA to work 5 days a week for the Rowan Sixth Form which caters for pupils aged 19 years old who have a diagnosis of autism spectrum disorders, speech and language impairment or hearing loss with related learning difficulties
The school are committed to the following ...
1. Helping all our pupils enjoy learning and get as much fun out of life as they
2. Identifying what our pupils need to learn and challenge them all to make
3. Supporting all our pupils to communicate with other people
4. Helping all our pupils develop their senses and their physical abilities
5. Encouraging all our pupils to work and play alongside other people
The school day will begin at 8.30 and end at 4pm. If you feel this what you are looking for, apply within!