SEN Teaching Assistant - Part Time
About the role:
- As an SEN TA, you will play a crucial role in supporting students with special educational needs in a sen-school located in Brent.
- Your responsibilities will include working closely with the class teacher to create an inclusive learning environment, providing one-on-one support to students, and assisting with their personal care needs.
- You will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of students with special educational needs, helping them to reach their full potential.
- Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant, preferably within an SEN setting.
- Knowledge and understanding of various special educational needs, including Autism, ADHD, and Dyslexia.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to remain calm in challenging situations.
- A genuine passion for supporting students with special educational needs and a commitment to their wellbeing and development.
Benefits of Zen Educate for teachers and teaching assistants:
- **Work-life balance:** Zen Educate understands the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working options, allowing you to choose the days and hours that suit you best.
- **Better pay:** We believe that teachers and teaching assistants deserve to be well rewarded for their valuable work. At Zen Educate, we offer competitive rates of pay, ensuring you receive fair compensation for your skills and experience.
- **On-hand support:** We provide comprehensive support to all our teaching staff, ensuring that you have access to the resources and guidance you need to thrive in your role. Our dedicated team is always available to assist you in finding the right role that aligns with your skills and career goals.
If you are a passionate SEN Teaching Assistant looking for a rewarding part-time role in Brent, apply now with Zen Educate and take the next step in your career.