Primary Teaching Assistant
About the Role:
- This lovely school in Sale is looking for a TA to join their team to help a child in Year 3 who struggles to follow the classroom rules. The child shows low-level behaviours which stops the teacher and impacts other behavior.
- The successful candidate needs to be firm but fair and ensure the child is following class rules, focusing on the lesson and managing behavior.
- You must have excellent behavior management strategies.
- Relevant qualifications and experience as a teaching assistant.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Excellent behavior management skills.
- Knowledge of primary curriculum.
- Ability to build positive relationships with students.
Benefits of Zen Educate for Teachers and Teaching Assistants:
- Work-Life Balance: Zen Educate offers a flexible work schedule, allowing you to choose the days and schools you work at, ensuring a better work-life balance.
- Better Pay: Zen Educate believes in fair pay for all teaching staff. We offer competitive rates of pay, ensuring you are rewarded for your hard work.
- On-Hands Support: Zen Educate provides ongoing support for teaching staff, helping you find the right role and providing guidance throughout your career.
If you are a dedicated and experienced Primary Teaching Assistant who is passionate about making a positive impact on children's education, then apply now to join our team!