A beautiful school in Greenwich is looking for SEN teachers across the school. There would be the opportunity to work permanently through the school immediately
The school works with students who have high functioning Autism.
A range of programs and activities are delivered to the students to teach them the skills to use later in life. Programs include cooking, art, gardening, and woodwork.
Please register your interest to chat further about the school.
The school are also open to primary qualified teachers as well.
About the Role:
- Full-time position as a Secondary Teacher
- Located in Greenwich
- Working within a secondary school
- Delivering education to students with high functioning Autism
- Implementing various programs and activities to enhance life skills
- Strong understanding of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Ability to adapt teaching methods to suit individual needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about making a positive impact on students' lives