An excellent mainstream primary school in the heart of Wythenshawe is looking for a Primary Teacher to work full time with children in Reception and KS1. Most of the children have social communication difficulties but some also present with SEMH needs. The successful candidate will work within a supportive school environment and be responsible for helping to deliver the best possible outcomes for these pupils.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience of working with SEN children is essential
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and proactive approach to teaching
- Bachelor's degree in Education or related field
- Safeguarding training
- Up-to-date DBS check
Benefits of Zen Educate:
Zen Educate is a platform that connects schools directly with teaching staff, cutting out expensive agency fees. We offer a flexible way of working that supports work-life balance, with excellent pay rates that are amongst the highest in the industry. Our team of experienced consultants provide on-hands support for helping teaching staff find the right role, providing guidance on interview techniques, and even helping with CV writing.