Primary Teaching Assistant
About the Role:
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Primary Teaching Assistant to join our successful and caring school in Bolton. As a Primary Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting the delivery of an exciting and challenging curriculum to the schools eager learners. Working under the direction and instruction of teaching and senior staff, you will focus on inclusive or specific individual learning needs, enabling access to learning for children and assisting and supporting classroom management as required. This post may be in Key Stage 1 or 2 depending on the strengths of the candidate, and it is preferred that the applicant will offer SEN experience.
- Relevant qualifications or equivilant experience in a similar role
- A passion for education and a desire to make a positive impact on children's lives
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with students, teachers, and parents
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the diverse needs of our students
- A commitment to promoting the British values and the schools mission statement of 'We Care, We Pray, We Work, We Play... in Jesus' Way'
- The ability to create a positive and nurturing learning environment
Benefits of joining Zen Educate:
- Work-life balance: At Zen Educate, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working hours and the ability to choose the days and locations you want to work.
- Better pay: We believe in rewarding our teachers and teaching assistants for their hard work. With Zen Educate, you can earn up to 20% more than traditional agency pay rates.
- On-hand support: We are dedicated to helping teaching staff find the right role. Our team of experienced education consultants are always available to provide guidance, support, and advice throughout your journey with us.
If you are passionate about education and want to join a dedicated team of professionals, apply now to become a Primary Teaching Assistant at our outstanding school in Bolton.