This primary school in Islington is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Upper KS2 Teacher to join their friendly team. The role will either be for a Year 6 class or a mixed Year 5/6 class.
The ideal candidate will have excellent teaching knowledge, a strong ability to manage behaviour effectively, and a passion for helping students achieve their full potential.
• Plan and deliver high-quality lessons in line with the National Curriculum for Upper KS2 students
• Provide a safe, secure, and inclusive learning environment that promotes positive behaviour and fosters a love of learning
• Assess and monitor student progress, and provide regular feedback to students, parents, and colleagues
• Contribute to the wider life of the school, including attending meetings and participating in professional development opportunities
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of student progress and achievement
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
• Strong knowledge of the National Curriculum for Upper KS2
• Proven experience of teaching Upper KS2 students
• Excellent classroom management and behaviour management skills
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills
• A commitment to the school's ethos and values
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic teacher with a passion for providing an excellent education for all students, we would love to hear from you. This is a full-time position starting in September 2023 and lasting for the whole academic year.
** The school can not accommodate ECTs **