A lovely school is looking for a Year 2 Teacher to join them as a long term cover. The school will need you to support them starting immediately and ending during the Easter break, with a potential extension into the next year. This is a full-time role within a primary school located in Greenwich.
About the role:
- Adapting planning, doing classroom material preparations, and marking
- Attending parent's evenings
- Weekly staff meeting on Wednesday afternoon's
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching in a primary school setting
- Strong knowledge of the Year 2 curriculum
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
The school are looking to pay up to M3 for this role.
At Zen Educate, we understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance for teachers and teaching assistants. We believe that when teachers are happy and well-supported, they can provide the best education for their students. That's why we offer better pay rates than traditional teaching agencies, allowing you to earn more for your hard work. Additionally, our team of experts provides hands-on support to help you find the right role that aligns with your skills, experience, and preferences. Join Zen Educate and experience the benefits of a balanced and rewarding career in education.