We are a well-established primary school located in Wandsworth, dedicated to providing a supportive and inclusive learning environment for our students. Our school values diversity and strives to create a safe and nurturing space for all students to thrive academically, socially, and emotionally.
The hours are from 8:30am - 4:00pm Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday's.
You would be supporting a Year 2 pupil who is very able but struggling to engage with learning. It will require a portion of the day working 1:1 with the child in a nearby group room, so we will need someone with the capacity to do this.
- Previous experience working with children with ASD and challenging behaviour
- Knowledge of strategies and interventions to support students with ASD
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Patience and understanding when working with students with additional needs
- Ability to adapt and differentiate instruction to meet individual student needs
- A positive and proactive approach to supporting student's social and emotional development