This 2-form entry primary school in Enfield, are currently seeking a Long Term Supply Teacher to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching a Year 3 class that includes students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) and will need to be strong yet nurturing in their approach to teaching.
- Plan and deliver high-quality lessons that are accessible to all students in the class, including those with SEND
- Create a positive and supportive learning environment that fosters growth and development for all students
- Monitor and assess student progress regularly, using a variety of assessment methods to ensure that all students are making progress towards their individual goals
- Collaborate with other teachers, teaching assistants, and support staff to ensure that the needs of all students in the class are met
- Communicate regularly with parents and carers to update them on their child's progress and any areas of concern
- Attend staff meetings, training sessions, and other professional development opportunities as required
- Follow the school's policies and procedures, including those relating to safeguarding, behaviour management, and health and safety
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and experience teaching in a primary school setting
- Experience working with students with SEND is a plus
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum and ability to plan and deliver engaging lessons that are differentiated to meet the needs of all students in the class
- Strong behaviour management skills and ability to create a positive and nurturing learning environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with students, parents, and colleagues
- A commitment to ongoing professional development and a willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school community
This is a long-term position, and for the right person, the school is offering the opportunity to remain in the position until the end of the academic year. If you are a compassionate and dedicated teacher with a passion for supporting students with SEND, then we encourage you to apply.