This lovely primary school in Enfield are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Year 4 Class Teacher to join our school community in Enfield. This will be from after Easter, until the end of the school year.
- Deliver engaging and effective lessons in line with the national curriculum
- Plan and prepare lessons, schemes of work and assessments
- Assess and monitor student progress and provide regular feedback to parents and carers
- Create a safe and inclusive learning environment where all pupils can thrive
- Work collaboratively with other members of staff to plan and deliver cross-curricular activities
- Attend staff meetings, parent-teacher conferences and school events as required
- Experience teaching in Key Stage 2, ideally Year 4
- Knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment requirements
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and supportive school community in Enfield. If you are passionate about teaching and committed to making a positive impact on the lives of young people, we would love to hear from you.