We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Year 5 Teacher to join our school community for the summer team, starting from after the Easter holidays until July 2023.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high-quality education to students, fostering their intellectual, emotional, and social growth. The candidate must have strong classroom management skills, an excellent knowledge of the curriculum, and a passion for teaching and learning.
* Plan, prepare and deliver engaging and challenging lessons that meet the learning needs of all students.
* Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages students to take risks, be creative, and develop a love of learning.
* Use a range of teaching strategies and resources, including technology, to enhance student learning.
* Monitor student progress and provide regular feedback to students and parents.
* Develop and implement effective assessment strategies that accurately reflect student achievement and progress.
* Work collaboratively with other teachers and support staff to ensure the smooth running of the year group and school.
* Attend and contribute to staff meetings, professional development opportunities, and parent-teacher conferences.
* Uphold the school's policies, procedures, and code of conduct.
* A recognized teaching qualification and relevant experience teaching in primary schools.
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Year 5 curriculum and its assessment requirements.
* Strong classroom management and behavior management skills.
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
* A commitment to ongoing professional development and a passion for teaching and learning.
* The ability to use technology effectively to support student learning.
To find out more about the post, please register your interest on the Zen Educate app.