Year 6 teacher from January 2024 onwards.
Pay scale - MPS/UPS
We are looking for a year 6 teacher who has high expectations of every child.
We require an individual who is imaginative, creative and forward thinking with a proven track record of outstanding leadership, planning, teaching and assessment in primary education.
There is the option of being a a core leader or subject leader if this is something you're interested in.
We can offer you:
- An energetic and dynamic staff team who work collaboratively to ensure Every Child Matters.
- An experienced and approachable leadership team who have a proven track record of school improvement
- Personally tailored, in-depth professional development to enable you to develop as a genuine leader of learning.
- Vibrant and exciting opportunities to be part of developing the school from its infancy, as well as being part of developing and devising a state of the art new building and facilities.
- Well-behaved, determined and enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn and succeed.
You must have year 6/upper KS2 teaching experience.
If you're interested, register interest now so we can arrange for you to meet the school.