Primary Teacher - Full Time
About the Role:
- We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Primary Teacher to join our team at our specialist provision located in Leeds.
- As a SEN teacher, you will be responsible for educating and nurturing children in KS3
- The role is full time, requiring your availability from Monday to Friday during regular school hours.
- The class size is approximately 10, and you will be supported by two teaching assistants in the classroom.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is mandatory.
- Previous experience as a Primary Teacher is preferred, but ECTs will be considered.
- A genuine passion for teaching and a desire to make a positive impact on children's lives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to plan and deliver lessons that cater to different learning styles.
- A patient and empathetic approach, especially when working with children with special educational needs (SEN).
- Experience working with children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and communication difficulties is advantageous.
- Knowledge of social, emotional, and mental health (SEMH) needs is desirable.