We are looking for a KS1 TA to work across reception, Year 1 and Year 2. The role is for 4 days per week (Monday-Thursday) from Easter to July.
You will be focussing on specific children that don't have SEN diagnosis yet but require some additional support.
Building good relationships is key to the role and the children will respond really well to this.
They can sometimes be stubborn so need some support to get them back on task. There is no aggressive behaviour.
Register interest now to arrange a trial day on Tuesday 18th April.
To support a student in Year 4 as their 1:1 TA. The student's difficulties include speech, language, emotional regulation, and social communication. He can sit and complete a task set with prompting in the classroom.
Experience early years practitioner, able to support teaching and learning, developing early reading and phonics. Support during PPA. arrange strong outdoor learning activities. Team player. able to commit to 8.30-4.30 days,
KS2 teacher required from September onwards.
This is a full time teacher role and the usual responsibilities will be expected (planning, marking etc...)
If you're looking for a full time role from September, register interest now so we can put you in contact with the school.
A wonderful school in lewisham are looking for a Teaching Assistant to spend half their time as a general TA with their Year 4 class and the other half working 1:1 with some SEN students. They are looking for someone reliable, patient and willing to learn. The role is currently flexible to 4 or 5 days a week. Register your interest today!
To support a lovely primary school as a Year 6 class teacher until the end of the academic year. The school is looking for a team player; someone who wants to join the community of the school and accept their support.
There is no particular SEN need but please do expect to participate in marking and planning. ECTs will be considered for this position if they have the right attitude.
The hours of work will be:
35 hrs per week - 39 weeks per year – term time only
Monday – Friday - 08:30 – 16:00
Are you an experienced support assistant committed to improving the lives of children and young people with additional needs?
We have an exciting opportunity to join our dedicated and highly skilled inclusion team. Our school has a a designated resource base for children with social emotional and mental health needs.
We are looking for an experienced support assistant to join our primary school, to assist in managing the provision, including supporting the SENCO with all relevant administration duties, running interventions, making good use of effective resources, and helping to maintain the high standards of teaching, learning and achievement for all pupils.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prioritise workload to ensure completion to specific deadlines
• Support SENCO with responding to emails, letters and telephone enquiries in relation to SEND
• Make a significant contribution to EHCP applications and assessment of additional needs.
• Support children to overcome barriers to learning
• Working together with families to support their children access to education
• Work closely with external agencies
• Promote an inclusive culture across the school
• Good knowledge of specialist area of SEMH
• Relevant experience within an administration role
• Good knowledge of administration practices and EHCP applications
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Effective communication skills, verbal and written
• Good IT skills
• Good organisational and time management skills
Other qualities you might like to consider
• is dedicated to providing a highly efficient support service
• is exceptionally organised and efficient, paying attention to detail
• has excellent interpersonal skills and flexibility in demanding situations
• has the ability to lead and manage a committed school administration team
• is able to provide a friendly and warm welcome to our supportive parents, governors and the wider community
In return we can offer you:
• Working within a supportive leadership team - Highly skilled SENCO and Pastoral Manager
• Commitment to Training and development
A lovely school in Lewisham is looking for a Year 5 TA to join them for the rest of the academic year. The school is incredibly supportive with great reviews from Zen members of staff.
The class is known to be a tricky one, so they are looking for a strong TA with behaviour management skills who they will support.
A lovely primary school is looking for an admin assistant who can work in a school office, actioning registers, answering phones, making calls, etc, as well as have an understand of the use of MIS systems.
They are looking for someone to start ASAP.
A wonderful school near Catford are looking for a Nursery TA to start with them as soon as possible. The TA would be an excellent team player who could hit the ground running straight away and early years experience is desirable. The role would be until May half-term to begin with but has the potential to be extended further. Register your interest today as they wish to meet potential candidates this week and next!
Year 1 Classroom needs some SEN support. Classroom as 1 teacher and one other TA.
Children: 2 Children (girls) who have ASD EHCP. Both need extra support with organising their day and staying on task. One child is okay to follow curriculum, one needs a lot more strategy and outside the class support. Not challenging behaviour, there can be meltdowns but they're manageable.