A lovely primary school in Newham is looking for a Nursery teacher to join them from after the Easter half-term, taking on full responsibilities within the school.
The school is always keen to meet candidates looking to join their supportive community and continue to elevate the students' experiences.
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Year 5 Teacher to join our school community for the summer team, starting from after the Easter holidays until July 2023.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high-quality education to students, fostering their intellectual, emotional, and social growth. The candidate must have strong classroom management skills, an excellent knowledge of the curriculum, and a passion for teaching and learning.
* Plan, prepare and deliver engaging and challenging lessons that meet the learning needs of all students.
* Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages students to take risks, be creative, and develop a love of learning.
* Use a range of teaching strategies and resources, including technology, to enhance student learning.
* Monitor student progress and provide regular feedback to students and parents.
* Develop and implement effective assessment strategies that accurately reflect student achievement and progress.
* Work collaboratively with other teachers and support staff to ensure the smooth running of the year group and school.
* Attend and contribute to staff meetings, professional development opportunities, and parent-teacher conferences.
* Uphold the school's policies, procedures, and code of conduct.
* A recognized teaching qualification and relevant experience teaching in primary schools.
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of the Year 5 curriculum and its assessment requirements.
* Strong classroom management and behavior management skills.
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
* A commitment to ongoing professional development and a passion for teaching and learning.
* The ability to use technology effectively to support student learning.
To find out more about the post, please register your interest on the Zen Educate app.
Year 1 teacher - 6 week cover from after Easter until May half term.
School unable to have ECTs unfortunately. Ideally the successful candidate will have at least 2 years' experience in KS1
Must be happy to plan. The school is a 4-form entry so planning will be shared with other teachers across the year group and PPA time will be given.
On Thursdays, you'll be required to stay for an extra hour for a planning meeting.
Please register your interest on the Zen Educate app to find out more
An outstanding primary school in Newham are looking for a Year 3 teacher to start after Easter until the end of the academic year.
You'll be covering a lovely class with no behavioural challenges and will work alongside an incredibly supportive partner teacher in the other Year 3 class.
The school are open to ECTs for this position, but are unable to support the ECT induction for this term.
Trials to be held on Friday 31st March, with the role to start on 17th April.
Please register your interest on the Zen Educate app to find out more / discuss arranging a trial day.
An exciting and creative Primary school in Newham is looking for class teachers for all age groups for the academic year beginning September 2022.
It is an aspirational, caring and popular place of learning with friendly, conscientious staff and a supportive community and governing board. In staff surveys, 96% reported that leaders are considerate of the staff’s wellbeing and 100% stated that the school is well led.
Qualities the school looks for:
● evidently committed to providing an ‘irresistible’ learning experience for children
● invested in people and building positive relationships
● an emotionally intelligent team player;
● professional at all times;
● reflective and flexible in approach;
Express interest in the role now to be considered for multiple positions at the school asap.