This lovely school is looking for a lunchtime supervisor 5 days a week and the times are 12:00 - 13:15. There is a chance this role may continue for the next academic year also. Please apply if interested.
Role name: Primary Teaching Assistant
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Primary Teaching Assistant to join our team at a primary school located in Birmingham. As the Nursery TA, you will be responsible for providing support to the class teacher, working with individual and small groups of students, and assisting with classroom management.
- Previous experience as a teaching assistant in a primary school setting
- A relevant teaching assistant qualification (e.g. CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education, Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools, etc.)
- Knowledge of the national curriculum and early years foundation stage (EYFS)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, teachers, and parents
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with a proactive and flexible approach to work
Benefits of Zen Educate:
At Zen Educate, we are committed to helping teaching staff find the right roles that fit their skills, experience, and preferences. We offer our teachers and teaching assistants a range of benefits, including:
- Improved work-life balance through our online platform, which allows you to manage your own schedule and select the roles that suit your needs
- Better pay rates than traditional supply agencies, with full transparency on rates and no hidden fees
- On-hand support from our team of experienced education consultants, who are dedicated to helping you find the right role and succeed in your career.
One of our lovely Birmingham schools is looking for a SEN TA to support a child with autism. This is an excellent role for an experienced SEN TA.
They are looking for a candidate that has strong behaviour management and is proactive in their approach.
This outstanding school is looking to appoint an SEN TA to support within their reception SEN hub. You will work with high needs children with other staff members to provide excellent care.
This role will include personal care.
This outstanding school are seeking a full time KS2 Teacher (year group to be confirmed). This is a full class teacher role with Full class teacher responsibilities. The school is warm and friendly and has a very good reputation within the local area.
This outstanding school are seeking a full time KS1 Teacher (year group to be confirmed). This is a full class teacher role with Full class teacher responsibilities. The school is warm and friendly and has a very good reputation within the local area.
This role is working as the class teacher to a small group of children who have varying SEND needs. The class of 8 children has 2 Teaching assistants and the children are all KS1 aged. This is a full class teacher role and involves planning and meeting responsibilities. The role could continue into September for the right person.
This "Good" school are seeking a year 1 class teacher on a full time basis with full class teacher responsibilities. This is a longterm position which has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate. The schools is extremely supportive and is keen to secure the right person ASAP. ECTs are welcome however supporting the induction is not guaranteed but would be considered in the future.
This "Good" Primary School is seeking 2 SEN Teaching Assistants to support students on a 1:1 basis within the new cohort of Reception children with undiagnosed additional needs. The full requirements will not be known until the child(ren) start within the setting in September. This is an extremely supportive school that goes above and beyond to support its staff and students.
An inclusive primary school dedicated to providing quality education and support to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) are looking for an SEN TA.
The school is committed to fostering a nurturing and inclusive environment where every child can thrive and reach their full potential.
As a Skilled SEN Teaching Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting our ASD students in their academic, social, and emotional development. You will work closely with the class teacher, SEN Coordinator, and other professionals to ensure the provision of personalized support and tailored learning experiences for each student. This is a rewarding opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of children with ASD and contribute to their educational journey.
- Provide one-on-one or small group support to students with ASD, focusing on their individual learning needs and goals.
- Assist the class teacher in creating and implementing individualized education plans (IEPs) and behavior management strategies.
- Collaborate with the SEN Coordinator, therapists, and external agencies to deliver targeted interventions and therapies.
- Foster a supportive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes the social and emotional well-being of students with ASD.
- Help students develop their communication, social, and life skills through structured activities and interventions.
- Previous experience working as a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant, preferably with ASD students would be beneficial.
- Strong understanding of Autism Spectrum Disorder and familiarity with appropriate teaching strategies and interventions.
- Knowledge of individualised learning plans, behaviour management techniques, and sensory integration approaches.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build positive relationships with students, staff, and parents.
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Patience, empathy, and a genuine passion for working with children with ASD.
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the diverse needs of students and respond to changing situations.
- A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
If this sounds like the role for you, show your interest today!
This lovely School for the Deaf is looking for multiple longterm full time Teaching Assistants from September 2023 onwards. Teaching Assistants must have a BSL (British sign language) qualification and ideally Teaching Assistant experience to be eligible to apply for this role.
This lovely private Nursery is looking for a permanent experienced Nursery teaching assistant with a cache level 3 childcare qualification to support them on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be employed directly by this Nursery and they will also consider candidates with montessori training. Please apply if interested.
This modern specialist SEMH school in Birmingham is currently looking for a Special Needs Teaching Assistant to join their wonderful team. Opportunities in KS1, KS2 and KS3 are availabe.
The school offers competitive rates of between £80 - £100 based on experience. It offers a wonderful and inclusive culture, and everyone who works here will be sure to enjoy their job.
Ideal candidate would be someone with some experience with SEN, and the person would be required to be involved in personal care.
Immediate start available