The West London and Earl’s Court Free School Primaries are part of the Knowledge Schools Trust. They are non-selective primary schools based on the same site in Hammersmith, West London. Staff work closely with colleagues at the Kensington Primary Academy, also part of the Trust.
This could be the ideal role for a graduate seeking teaching experience before teacher training or an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for further career development in a growing organisation.
The West London and Earl’s Court Free School Primaries provide all pupils, irrespective of their background, with a Classical Liberal education. By a Classical Liberal education, we mean a rigorous, knowledge rich education that draws from the best and most important work in both the humanities and the sciences. We believe that knowledge is a good in and of itself, empowering pupils to understand and take an interest in the world around them.
The successful candidate will:
• Believe that every child can, and will, succeed
• Be organised, flexible, collaborative and resilient, and prepared to tackle all challenges that arise as we establish our schools
• Have the highest ambitions for our pupils, the school and yourself
• Have a calm and professional manner with our pupils
• Be prepared to lead and support small groups of pupils independently
• Deliver and assist with planning external interventions (including Speech and Language and Occupational Therapy)
• Have excellent Numeracy and ICT skills and demonstrate an exemplary standard of written and spoken English
We will offer you:
• A happy and highly professional working environment, with high expectations and standards
• A network of outstanding practitioners to collaborate with and learn from, and a supportive Senior Leadership Team and governing body
• Continuing professional development (CPD) opportunities.
• Our LSOs will be expected to attend and actively participate in staff training each week and on INSET days.
• Competitive salaries and, unlike most school support staff roles, this role is not pro-rata as the salary reflects our high expectations of our staff and our working hours (8am-5pm during term-time and some staff training before and after term-time)
This school are looking for TAs who are reliable and adaptable. You have to be flexible, and use your initiative, be able to be proactive. This is the perfect role for someone who likes a challenge and is a doer!
This Ofsted rated outstanding school is looking for a Class TA to support in Reception from September. The school are looking for a dedicated Teaching Assistant who can commit to a position for the full academic year. The working hours for this position are 8:30-4pm (this is non negotiable).
This Ofsted rated outstanding school is looking for a Class TA to support the nursery from September. The school are looking for a dedicated Teaching Assistant who can commit to a position for the full academic year.
The working hours for this position are 8:30-4pm (this is non negotiable)
Numerous TA positions required at a Post 19 SEN provision in Hammersmith. The hub are looking for people with care backgrounds/disability experience who are comfortable working 1:1.
The position would go permanent after an allocated 12 weeks working through us.
TAs needed for a young adult SEN provision working with 19-24 years old. really dynamic role that involves working off site in the community and getting the pupils ready for assisted living or independent living.
School would offer a permanent position after 12 weeks.