This lovely primary school in Swillington is looking for a HLTA to provide cover for the Summer Term.
Experience of working across primary age groups is preferred and strong behaviour management is amongst the most important skills.
Great support will be provided by other staff and SLT.
Further information can be provided by Zen upon shortlisting for the role.
This wonderful school are looking for supportive and proactive staff. The role will be supporting ASD within the school, the right candidates will be engaged and passionate about making a difference in the lives of students whilst contributing to the wider community of the school.
Long term cover needed for a Reception age child who is working at around 12-15 months old.
Someone who is patient, and happy to change nappies, clothing and help with some feeding if required.
The child cannot access his age appropriate learning, he has a timetable, but it is very basic.
The child is waiting for a place in a specialist school, and we need someone long term to care for him whilst his place becomes available.
We are currently looking for an experienced member of staff for a long term placement (starting as soon as possible until the end of the academic year).
We are looking for a member of staff who has significant experience of providing inclusion and behaviour support.
This would be to work alongside our current Senior Inclusion Support Worker and SENCo (under leadership of SLT) to coordinate and deliver inclusion support across School.
This would include (but not be limited to):
• a comprehensive timetable of support across a number of pupils with SEMH and potential autism/communication and interaction needs (this role would not be limited to 1:1 support for a specific pupil)
• planning programmes of support and intervention for themselves and other inclusion support staff to deliver as part of provision for pupils
• responding to behaviour/inclusion needs as these arise in school
• supporting a nurture provision over lunchtimes and break times
• working in partnership with the SENCo/Senior Inclusion worker to make strategic plans that cater for needs based on presenting needs in school
Candidates would ideally