Showing 1 results...
KS2 Teacher (ECT will be supported)
Primary school in Croydon • Full Time
1 Sep - Jul 22
Role: Primary Teacher - ECT for KS2
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a full-time Primary Teacher to join our team at a primary school in Croydon. This exciting opportunity is perfect for an ECT looking to start their teaching career. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching a class of KS1 students and delivering engaging lessons that promote learning and development.
About the School:
Our primary school is located in the vibrant area of Croydon and is committed to providing a safe, nurturing, and inclusive learning environment for our students. We have a dedicated staff who are passionate about education and work collaboratively to ensure the best possible outcomes for our students. With a strong emphasis on creativity, critical thinking, and personal growth, our school offers a supportive and enriching atmosphere for both students and staff.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience teaching in KS2
- Excellent knowledge of the national curriculum
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create engaging and inclusive lessons
- Passion for education and a commitment to student successApply now
Posted 4 months ago