We are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Primary Teaching Assistant to join our team at a primary school located in Croydon. As a Special Educational Needs (SEN) Teaching Assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting the learning and development of students with additional needs. This is a full-time position within a friendly and inclusive school environment.
- Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant, particularly in a primary school setting
- Knowledge and understanding of supporting students with special educational needs
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers and other support staff
- A patient and caring nature, with a genuine passion for helping students reach their full potential
- Relevant qualifications in Education or Special Educational Needs would be advantageous
We are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Care Taker to join our team at a primary school in Croydon. Your responsibilities will include opening the school at 7am, checking the premises and general duties around the school.
The working hours are 7am until 11am.
We are seeking a professional individual who has:
- Good working knowledge of facility care;
- Experience of managing and motivating a team and on-site contractors;
- Excellent working knowledge of Health and Safety Law and - Fire Safety Law;
- The ability to maintain accurate maintenance records and site risk assessments;
- Good communication and organisation skills;
- DIY and handy person skills e.g. basic decorating skills like painting, basic carpentry skills like hanging doors or fitting a door lock, basic plumbing skills like replacing tap washers etc.
- Good computer skills e.g. excel, word, outlook and diary entries of daily, monthly and annual schedules or the willingness to learn to use our online asset and building management system;
- A flexible ‘solution-focused’ approach and attitude to work;
The ability to lead teams and is approachable and a good team player;
This community-based school is looking for a TA to support an SEN child in KS2. The working hours are 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
About the Role:
- As a Primary Teaching Assistant, you will be responsible for providing one-on-one support to an SEN child in Key Stage 2.
- You will work closely with the class teacher and SENCO to ensure the child's educational and social needs are met.
- You will assist the child with their learning, including helping them to understand instructions, complete tasks, and develop their literacy and numeracy skills.
- You may also be required to support the child during break times and lunchtimes, helping them to engage in social activities with their peers.
- This is a full-time position, with the working hours from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- Experience working with children with special educational needs is essential.
- A relevant teaching assistant qualification is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to build rapport with children.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team, collaborating with teachers, SENCOs, and other support staff.
- Good organisational skills, ability to manage your time effectively and prioritise tasks.
SEN Primary Teaching Assistant
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic SEN Primary Teaching Assistant to join our team at a primary school located in Croydon. As a SEN teaching assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting students with special educational needs in their academic and personal development. This is a full-time position within a welcoming and inclusive school environment.
- Previous experience working as a teaching assistant in a primary school setting (desired but not essential)
- Understanding of special educational needs and the ability to adapt teaching methods accordingly
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships with students, staff, and parents
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively support the class teacher in planning and delivering lessons
- A patient and nurturing approach to supporting students with their individual needs
At Zen Educate, we understand the importance of work-life balance for teachers and teaching assistants. That's why we aim to provide better pay and flexible working opportunities. We believe in supporting our staff every step of the way, which is why we offer hands-on support to help you find the right role that suits your skills and preferences. Join Zen Educate today and experience the benefits of a rewarding career in education.
Primary Teaching Assistant
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Full Time Primary 1-1 LSA to join our team at a primary school located in Croydon. This will be to support a boy who has a hearing impairment and needs extra support to listen and follow instructions. There will also be some group work.
You will work closely with the class teacher to create a positive and inclusive learning environment. As a Primary Teaching Assistant, your role will involve providing one-on-one support to the student with a hearing impairment, ensuring they can fully engage with the curriculum. In addition, you will assist with group activities, promoting teamwork and collaboration among students. This is a rewarding position for individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of young children.
- Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a primary school setting
- Knowledge and understanding of special educational needs and the ability to adapt teaching strategies accordingly
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with students, parents, and staff
- A patient and compassionate approach, with the ability to motivate and encourage students to achieve their full potential
- A relevant qualification in teaching or support work (e.g. CACHE Level 2 or 3, Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Level 2 or 3)
Benefits of Zen Educate for Teachers and Teaching Assistants:
At Zen Educate, we understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible working options to suit your needs. With our platform, you have the freedom to choose when and where you work, allowing you to maintain a balance between your personal and professional life.
Better Pay: We offer competitive pay rates, ensuring that you are fairly compensated for your hard work and dedication. We value your expertise and believe in rewarding you accordingly.
On-Hand Support: Our team of experienced education professionals is also on hand to provide support and guidance, helping you find the right role that aligns with your skills and career aspirations. We understand that finding the perfect position can be challenging, but with Zen Educate, you have access to a network of professionals who are ready to assist you every step of the way.
Join Zen Educate today and experience the benefits of working with a trusted and reliable education platform. Your passion for education, combined with our support, will make a positive impact on the lives of students in Croydon.