Showing 2 results...
SENCO, part time
Primary school in Hammersmith and Fulham • Part Time
25 Sep - Dec 22
About the role:
- We are currently seeking a highly qualified SENCo to join our team at an outstanding primary school in Hammersmith and Fulham. This is a part-time position, requiring availability for two days per week. As a SENCo, you will play a vital role in supporting the needs of our students with special educational needs and disabilities, ensuring they receive the best possible education and support.
- Qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCo) qualification
- Experience working with students with special educational needs and disabilities
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of current SEN legislation and best practices
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers, parents, and external agencies
Benefits of Zen Educate for teachers and teaching assistants:
- Work-life balance: We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible part-time roles to suit your needs.
- Better pay: Our platform allows us to connect schools directly with teachers and teaching assistants, eliminating the need for costly agency fees and ensuring that you receive fair and competitive pay.
- On-hand support: We provide ongoing support to our teaching staff, helping you find the right role and offering guidance and advice throughout your career.
If you are a dedicated and passionate SENCo looking for a part-time position in an outstanding primary school, we would love to hear from you. Join Zen Educate today and take the next step in your career.Apply now
Posted 6 days ago
Severe ASD SEN teacher - Beautiful School
Primary school in Hammersmith and Fulham • Full Time
4 Sep - Jul 19
Role: SEN Teacher - ASD
Availability: Full Time
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate SEN Teacher to lead a class of 7 children with special educational needs in the ARP at our primary school in Hammersmith and Fulham. As the SEN Teacher, you will be responsible for planning and delivering lessons to meet the individual needs of the children. You will also work closely with a small number of support staff to create a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Knowledge of strategies and interventions to support children with ASD
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with support staff and other professionals
- Commitment to continuous professional development
Benefits of Zen Educate for Teachers and Teaching Assistants:
- Work-life balance: At Zen Educate, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Our platform allows you to choose your own availability and take control of your schedule.
- Better pay: We believe that teachers and teaching assistants deserve better pay for the invaluable work they do. With Zen Educate, you can earn up to 20% more than traditional agency pay rates.
- On-hand support: We are committed to supporting our teaching staff in finding the right role. Our team of experienced education consultants are always available to provide guidance and advice.
If you are a dedicated SEN Teacher looking for a fulfilling role in a supportive environment, apply now with Zen Educate. Take control of your career and enjoy the benefits of work-life balance, better pay, and on-hand support.Apply now
Posted 29 days ago