Showing 4 results...
Reception class teacher
Primary school in Newham • Full Time
2 Oct - Mar 28
Reception Class Teacher - Full Time
About the role:
We are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Reception Class Teacher to join our team at a primary school in Newham. As a Reception Class Teacher, you will be responsible for creating a nurturing and engaging learning environment for young children, helping them develop their social and academic skills. This is a full-time position within a supportive and inclusive primary school setting.
This is a catholic school so the candidate would need to be comfortable to do prayers, teach RE from a catholic point of view.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Experience teaching in a primary school setting, ideally with experience in Reception classes
- Sympathetic to the facts it's a Catholic School
- Strong knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and assessment methods
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with students, parents, and colleagues
- Ability to plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons that cater to the individual needs of students
- Strong classroom management skills, with the ability to maintain a positive and inclusive learning environment
- A commitment to continuous professional development and a passion for education
Posted 1 day ago