Ofsted rated Good school based in Salford seeking office admin on a full-time basis. Must have school based experience and confident using SIMS.
We are currently seeking a organised, dedicated and enthusiastic Office Administrator to join our team at a reputable primary school based in Salford. As an Office Administrator, you will communicate effectively with parents, pupils, visitors and staff, and demonstrate a good working knowledge of a management information systems including SIMS. You will be responsible for pupil data management and statistical returns, and can remain calm and positive under pressure.
- Previous experience working as an Office Administrator in a school setting is essential for this role.
- Proficiency in using SIMS (School Information Management System) is required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- The ability to work well as part of a team and follow instructions from the class teacher.
At Zen Educate, we believe in providing our teachers and teaching assistants with the best support and benefits to enhance their work-life balance and career progression. We understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance and offer flexible working options to suit your needs. Additionally, our platform provides better pay rates for teaching staff compared to traditional agencies, ensuring that our educators are fairly compensated for their hard work and dedication. Furthermore, our team of education consultants are always on hand to provide guidance and support, helping you find the right role that aligns with your skills and career goals.
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic full-time SEN Primary Teaching Assistant to join the Early Years team at a primary school located in Salford.
About the Role:
- Working primarily in the Early Years department, supporting the teacher in delivering engaging and inclusive lessons.
- Assisting with the planning and preparation of activities, as well as providing one-to-one support for students with special educational needs (SEN).
- This is a full-time position, with the opportunity for a long-term contract for the right candidate.
- Relevant qualifications in education or child care.
- Experience working with children in a school setting, preferably within the Early Years department.
- Knowledge and understanding of SEN, and the ability to provide effective support to students with diverse needs.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
At Zen Educate, we understand the challenges that teachers and teaching assistants face in finding the right role. That's why we offer a range of benefits to support your work life balance and help you find the perfect position.
- We provide on hands support to help you find the right role, matching your skills and preferences to schools that suit your needs.
- We offer better pay rates compared to traditional teaching agencies, ensuring you are fairly compensated for your skills and experience.
- Our platform gives you the flexibility to choose when and where you want to work, giving you more control over your schedule and allowing you to achieve a better work life balance.
If you are a dedicated and passionate Primary Teaching Assistant looking for a rewarding role within a supportive school environment, apply now and discover the benefits of Zen Educate.
Job title: SEN Primary Teaching Assistant
Availability: Part Time
About the Role:
We are seeking a dedicated and passionate 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant to join our team at a primary school located in Salford. This part-time role involves supporting two pupils in Reception who have Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC) and experience communication and language difficulties, as well as challenging behaviour. The successful candidate will need to be enthusiastic, proactive, and ready to hit the ground running.
- Relevant experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a primary school setting
- Knowledge and understanding of Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC)
- Excellent communication skills to effectively support pupils with communication and language difficulties
- Ability to manage challenging behaviour and implement strategies to promote positive behaviour
- A patient and caring approach to support the individual needs of the pupils
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to take initiative and work independently
- Flexibility to adapt to the changing needs of the pupils and the school
Benefits of Zen Educate:
At Zen Educate, we understand the importance of work-life balance for teachers and teaching assistants. We strive to provide better pay rates to our candidates, ensuring that their dedication and hard work are recognised and rewarded. Additionally, our team provides hands-on support to help teaching staff find the right role, matching their skills and preferences with suitable vacancies. We are committed to supporting and empowering our candidates throughout their careers in education.
Job Title: Primary SEMH Teaching Assistant (Part-Time) - Salford
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a dedicated SEMH Teaching Assistant (TA) to provide one-to-one support to a child in Year 1 with Social, Emotional, and Mental Health (SEMH) needs. The successful candidate will have experience working with children with autism and Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND), particularly in the younger years. This part-time position will be available from Monday 18th and will require availability on afternoons only, from 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm. If you have the necessary experience and skills, we would love to hear from you.
- Proven experience working with children with autism and SEND
- Knowledge and understanding of SEMH needs
- Ability to provide one-to-one support to a child in Year 1
- Patience, empathy, and the ability to build rapport with young children
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Minimum of a Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Relevant certifications in autism and SEND support (preferred)
At Zen Educate, we believe in providing teachers and teaching assistants with the best possible support and opportunities. We understand the importance of work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible working options such as part-time roles. We also believe that hard work should be rewarded, which is why we offer better pay rates compared to traditional agencies. Additionally, our team is dedicated to providing on-hand support to assist teaching staff in finding the right role, ensuring a seamless and fulfilling experience.
If you are a passionate Teaching Assistant with experience in supporting children with autism and SEND, and you value work-life balance, better pay, and comprehensive support, then Zen Educate is the right place for you. Apply now to join our community and make a difference in the lives of young learners.