This mainstream primary school, located a short walk from Streatham Hill station, is looking for a part time Tutor to work with Year 5 and 6. They would like someone who can mentor and tutor their current 5s and stay with them into year 6, in the next academic year and the build up to SATs.
Do you have specialist knowledge in Maths and/or English? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Are you proactive, adaptable and passionate about enriching the days of the children you will work with? If so, please express your interest to give yourself the best chance of securing a trial.
The school are flexible with days but ideally like someone who can commit to a minimum of 3 days per week.
We are looking for Teachers with QTS who are looking to pivot out of the classroom into a commercial sales role. We want you to support other Teachers and Teaching Assistants in getting onboarded with Zen Educate and finding them work in schools!
If you are interested but are interested in starting in the new school year in September 2023, then please do express interest.
What will you be doing? 🤔
- Contribute to the success of the team, including increasing the number of new candidates on the platform
- Help ensure the smooth running of daily operations in the business including maintaining liquidity of candidates available for cover as well as ensuring fulfillment of any short term bookings
- Carry out the necessary onboarding processes and assessment for teachers and teaching assistants📚
- Interact with candidates in a friendly and helpful manner and maintain positive relationships to keep them on board with us and create a great candidate experience ☀️
- Increase the number of talented candidates on our platform and help place them in roles by matching their skills to the schools’ requirements
- Organised with vetting processes and ensure all right to work checks are completed
- Work collaboratively across the business with the sales and technology teams to help improve efficiency
Express your interest in this job, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if suitable.
Full job description can be seen here: https://jobs.lever.co/zeneducate/a6ff3119-8797-49ec-9e31-32cd88601fc0
This lovely school in Lambeth are looking for a PPA teacher to join them 1 day a week, every Thursday.
You will teach half a day in Nursery, and half a day in reception.
Knowledge of technology is important in this school (smart whiteboard, iPads etc).
Are you looking for a job where you can feel a genuine sense of community?
A school where the SLT treat you with respect and care for your personal development?
Do you want to work somewhere where equality and equal opportunities are at the forefront for all staff & children?
Henry Cavendish are looking for an experienced Year 1 Teacher to join their team until the end of the year to cover for maternity.
The class are 'wonderful' in the words of the Headteacher and current teacher. You will have 2 TAs supporting 1:1s in the class.
Until at least the end of the year.
This Outstanding school in Balham is looking for a Year 3 teacher to join their team. This will be for a paternity cover until most likely the end of the academic year.
The class are an easy going, receptive bunch who need consistency over the course of this academic year.