Workshop: Reading Ready, How to Develop Fluent Readers
Our Reading Ready: How to Develop Fluent Readers workshop aims to equip new teachers and TAs with the skills and knowledge required to deliver high quality Reading Comprehension lessons, as well as serving as a useful refresher for more experienced staff.
Zen Educate’s advisors, Vicky Gould, former Head of Prestolee SCITT and Lisa Thornley, former Deputy Head & SEN consultant, host this workshop to help teachers and TAs of all experience levels deliver high quality NTP Reading Comprehension sessions.
This workshop is the perfect aid to help you deliver NTP tuition.
- to develop an understanding of the 5 strands of reading and how they work together
- to explore the habits of a proficient reader
- to develop an understanding of reading essential reading comprehension strategies
- to apply your understanding of each strategy through a practical task
- to consider how we promote a love of reading
Watch the video below to find out more!